Working at H Hotels can prove to be an experience of a lifetime. We in H Hotels would like to welcome new members to our family who share the same values, mentality and passion for hospitality. H Hotels Collection is an established hotel chain in the Greek hospitality market where we continuously gain knowledge and valuable working experience.
Comprised of six hotels, H Hotels Collection offers opportunities for advancement and supports talented and willing employees to pursue their aspirations. H Hotels Collection is a recognized brand name and a highly esteemed employer in Rhodes that respects and supports the local community.
You will get the chance to interact with customers from all over the world and gain expertise in hospitality of the highest standards. If our working environment appeals to you and think that you can contribute to our team, then you are welcome to apply to one of the positions described in Job Opportunities or email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Works closely with hotel managers and HODs to establish, maintain and optimize QMS in all chain properties.
• Ensures full compliance to hotel SOP’s, policies, procedures, and brand standards.
• Ensures H&S compliance to local and international legislation, as well as ABTA-FTO regulations.
• Enhances properties’ approach to sustainability and establishes key steps for waste management and energy efficiency.
• Works closely with the HR Department to establish, maintain and optimize HR processes, incl. personnel performance management, job descriptions, trainings etc.
• Cooperates with Purchasing Department to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
• Identify relevant quality-related training needs and delivering trainings as to ensure procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated.
• Serves as a key contact for Tour Operators/Ext. Auditors/Int. Auditors/Regulatory Authorities representing the Company.
• Ensures all QM deliverables are achieved in a compliant timely manner.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Accommodation provided.
• Full-Board meals provided.
• Complimentary coffee everyday
• Continuous training opportunities, seminars etc
• Working in a professional and luxury environment
We are searching for a talented and motivated events coordinator to organize outstanding events in our hotels; to be responsible for communicating with guests, event preparations and cooperation with hotels’ staff.
• Identify the guest’s requirements and expectations for each event.
• Liaise with hotel staff and other stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
• Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
• Maintain event budgets.
• Book venues, entertainers, photographers, etc
• Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
• Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.