As a family business, whose owners come from the Island of Rhodes, H Hotels Collection aspires to maintain a successful relationship and a growing bond with the local community, starting with being the workplace of hundreds of locals and always giving priority to local suppliers. At the same time, our aim is to contribute to the sustainability of local nature and culture, reduce our impact on the environment, as well as educate stakeholders and employees towards this direction.
At H Hotels Collection we make every effort to:
• reduce our operational environmental impact,
• actively protect human rights,
• reduce, re-use, recycle,
• contribute to the social and cultural activities of Rhodes,
• increse employment,
• training and development of our employee to ensure a positive and safe environment,
• provide the highest level of services.
People, the environment, and society are important factors that define our entire business strategy. They comprise the driving force that keeps us going, always with ethical business practices throughout our operations, transparency of business policies, and fair treatment of all employees and guests. We hope that through our practices we will inspire the local community and set an example for other organisations too.
All six hotels of H Hotels Collection implement management system for ISO 9001 quality management, ISO 14001 environmental management and ISO 22000 food management. In addition, hotels follow the standards required by Travelife Gold to ensure compliance with sustainable tourism.
H Hotels Collection is a proud Sponsor of:
- Kolossos Basketball Club since 2014; the historical basketball team of Rhodes, founded in 1963, is among the leaders of the Greek Basketball League and has been renamed to “Kolossos H Hotels” after H Hotels Collection became its Grand Sponsor.
- Roads to Rhodes Marathon: the official marathon that takes place annually each April on the island.
Dedicated to meaningful contributions, H Hotels Collection has supported the “Rhodes for Life”- annual walking against cancer and have donated to the local medical centre and hospital. We also organize an annual voluntary blood donation in collaboration with the Association of Blood Donors of Rhodes “Agios Ephraim”.
For more information about our actions, please check our annual Sustainability Report.