My Wedding Story

Starts Here


My Perfect Wedding

Every couple dreams of a unique and stylish wedding that is tailored to their desires. At our company, we specialize in producing and styling stunning, one-of-a-kind events that are perfectly executed. Whether you prefer a traditional or modern aesthetic, an elegant or relaxed atmosphere, we focus on delivering an unforgettable experience that exceeds your expectations.


Choose the Resort you Love

- Hassle Free

Venue, Ceremony, Planning and Paperwork, everything in one package!

Choose one of the 6 hotels from the H Hotels Collection and we will handle the rest. Covering all creative, organisationa;, technical and logistical aspects of your wedding celebration.

We arrange an initial consultation, either face to face or via Whatsa[[, to discuss your needs and expectations in detail to design your wedding day together.

Firstly, we will help you find your perfect wedding venue between Mayia Exclusive, Boutique 5, Princess Andriana, Rodos Princess, Lindoss Princess, Princess Sun. Secondly, together we select the food, floral design, music, wedding cake, photography…

Throughout the wedding planning process we provide advice and guidance via email, phone and Whatsapp.

We would love to hear your ideas, your dreams and make your marriage the best day of your life.

- Wedding services

Taking care of your needs!

From the moment you contact us, we work tirelessly to ensure that your wedding day is exactly what you’ve always dreamed of.

Our team offers a range of services, including venue proposals to help you find the perfect location for your special day. We’ll also take care of all legal documents and translations to ensure a seamless process.

We know that capturing every special moment is important, which is why we provide photography services with four hours of coverage and up to 80 wedding photos sent in high definition.

On the day of your wedding, we’ll be there to accompany you and your guests to the venue, providing attendance and coordination during the ceremony and reception. We also offer stand-in witnesses if required, and cover all registrar’s fees and local taxes.

Our team understands that the bride’s appearance is a top priority, which is why we offer bridal hair styling, make-up, bouquet, and groom’s boutonniere services.

After your special day, we provide a romantic deluxe breakfast served in your room the next morning and a dinner at one of our a la carte restaurants, including a bottle of wine.

Choose your Wedding Package and enjoy the wedding of your dreams with H Hotels Collection. Contact us today to get started.

*A deposit of 20% is required in order to book your wedding package. The remaining 80% must be paid at least one day before the wedding. Additional costs that can occur during the wedding must be paid one day after the wedding. Please note that we only accept bank transfer payments.


My H Wedding Day


  • – Venue Proposition
    – Confirmation of the time and
    date of the wedding
    – Email and telephone support
    – Tour of ceremony and reception
    venues prior to wedding


  • – Wedding consultation upon
    arrival in Rhodes
    – Accompanying you and your
    guests to the wedding venue
    – Attendance and coordination
    during the ceremony & reception


  • – All legal documents
    translated into Greek
    – The wedding certificate
    translated into your language
    – Interpreter during the ceremony
    from Greek to your language


  • – Alll registrar’s fees included
    – Stand in witnesses (if required)
    – Assistance with legal documents
    – All local taxes

Beauty Services

  • – Relaxing pre wedding
    massage for 2
    – Bridal hair style
    – Bridal make-up


  • – Bridal Bouquet
    – Groom’s boutonniere


  • – Four-hour photography coverage
    – Up to 80 of your wedding photos
    sent to you in high definition via link

Post Wedding Treats

  • – Romantic deluxe breakfast served in
    room the next morning
    – Dinner at one of the a la carte
    restaurants, including a bottle of wine


  • – Transfer between Hotel and
    Venues for wedding guests
    (only for HHotels guests)